This Boosh bone broth BBQ sauce recipe is great with anything grilled, or it can be used as a delicious dip for sweet potato wedges as we’ve done here.
1/2 onion – peeled and finely chopped
1 garlic clove – peeled and finely chopped
100 ml Boosh Organic Beef Bone Broth – available from Ocado, Amazon, Planet Organic, Wholefoods or from our online shop
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
50g tomato puree
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp of salt and black pepper
- Heat your oil in a pan on a medium heat, then add your chopped onion and cook until softened – this will take around 4 minutes.
- Add all of your other ingredients except for the Boosh organic beef bone broth to the pan and stir until blended together.
- Add in the bone broth and stir until mixed together. Bring the pan to the boil and then lower to a simmer and cook for around half an hour, stirring ocassionally until the BBQ sauce has thickened.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool before serving or using as a marinade.
- Any leftover BBQ sauce can then be kept in a fridge for up to three days.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for Boosh bone broth BBQ sauce as much as we do – happy dipping!