This nourishing chicken noodle soup recipe is packed with flavour and nutrients from Boosh Chilli & Lemongrass Organic Chicken Bone Broth. It’s easy one pot cooking for a quick lunch, and, it’s great for using up leftover cooked chicken or vegetables that need eating.
We’ve used mushrooms, chilli and spring onions for this recipe, but you could also add beansprouts, tender-stem broccoli, sweetcorn or whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Brighten up your day with this aromatic and nourishing bowl of joy – check out the recipe below!
Recipe serves 2
2 x 350ml jars of Boosh Chilli & Lemongrass Organic Chicken Bone Broth – available from booshfoods.com, Amazon, and Ocado
200g Noodles – we’ve used dried egg noodles, but you could use ramen, rice or wheat noodles
3 Chicken thighs or chicken breasts – cooked or uncooked
Vegetables you have on hand, we’ve used:
2 Spring onions – chopped
150g Mushrooms – chopped
1 Red chilli – sliced (optional)
1 Clove of garlic – sliced
Small piece of garlic – sliced
Small handful of mint – roughly chopped
1/2 a Lime
- Add the Boosh Chilli & Lemongrass Organic Chicken Bone Broth to a pan along with the chicken, the sliced ginger and garlic.
- Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat to a simmer and cover for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked. If using pre-cooked chicken bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- If you have cooked the chicken, remove from the pan and shred the meat into pieces, then re-add to the pan.
- Add the noodles, 1 spring onion, mushrooms and any other vegetables you are using to the pan. Then simmer until the noodles are cooked – check pack instructions.
- Separate the noodle soup into bowls and sprinkle the remaining spring onion on top along with chilli and mint if using. Squeeze the lime on top to taste.
Packed with flavour and nutrients, this nourishing chicken noodle soup recipe makes the perfect quick and healthy lunch!