Try this tasty twist on a classic Italian dish – spaghetti Boosh bone broth bolognese!
A firm family favourite, you’ll find spaghetti bolognese made all sorts of different ways. Whether you have a tried and tested recipe or are looking for something a bit different, we think Boosh bone broth could be what you’re missing…
For a mid-week meal full of flavour, follow our step-by-step tips below and give your bolognese a boost with Boosh Organic Beef Bone Broth!
Recipe serves 4
500g lean beef mince
50g chorizo, chopped
1 large onion, finely chopped
200g mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp tomato puree
400g tinned tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
200ml Boosh Organic Beef Bone Broth – available from booshfoods.com, Ocado, and Amazon
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
(2-3oz per person) spaghetti
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on a medium heat and fry the onions until translucent. Remove from pan.
- Cook the mince in the heated pan until browned.
- Return the onions to the pan. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce (if using), chorizo, mushrooms and Boosh Organic Beef Bone Broth to the pan and stir.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes add the spaghetti to a pan of boiling water and cook according to instructions on pack.
- Drain the spaghetti and serve with the bolognese sauce.
If spaghetti bolognese is a firm favourite for your family, make sure you try our tasty twist on the classic recipe, and let us know what you think!